Pennicott Wilderness Journeys2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-362344270
- Tags: Family And Kids
Explore Tasmania’s scenery, wildlife and produce with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys for the team will take you through an unforgettable tour of some of the best sites, an experience that you shall cherish for long. The island tour to Brunt is simply fantastic and the guides are so informative that they will keep on feeding you with every small detail. You will get a chance to see dolphins and marine wildlife in their natural habitat. The food that you get while you are with Pennicott Wilderness Journeys is absolutely fantastic. Oysters, whisky, muffins, chocolates, cheese and all that you can think of will be served and you will have fun times watching whales and seals and then enjoying food.
How to Reach Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
- Bus 700,726,730 to stop-Hydro Building
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Address: Dock Head Building, Franklin Wharf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Contact Number: +61-362344270
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Timing: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!