Salamanca PlaceCurrently Open
- Address: Salamanca Place, Hobart Waterfront, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Salamanca Place - Review
The business district of a place seldom changes. The city might undergo extensive renovation and expansion but the charm of an erstwhile business hub still remains. Salamanca Place is one such place- what was a commercial hub is now a major tourist stop. The historically significant sandstone warehouses have now been transformed into shops, museums, galleries and restaurants, attracting more and more tourists each day. Saturday is the best time to visit Salamanca Place as it’s the day of the market and the entire neighborhood comes out alive making it an experience to be a part of. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
Salamanca Place Information
- Since Salamanca Place is a neighbourhood, there’s no entrance fee required. However, if you choose to explore the museums and galleries, they might have an entrance fee.
How To reach Salamanca Place by Public Transport
- NYE Stop Salamanca Pl (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Salamanca Place
- Cargo Bar Pizza Lounge (pizzas recommended)
- Maldini Cafe Restaurant (Italian and Australian served)
- Jack Greene (American food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Salamanca Place
95% of people who visit Hobart include Salamanca Place in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
24.5% of people start their Salamanca Place visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Salamanca Place
59.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Salamanca Place