Salamanca PlaceCurrently Open
- Address: Salamanca Place, Hobart Waterfront, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
The business district of a place seldom changes. The city might undergo extensive renovation and expansion but the charm of an erstwhile business hub still remains. Salamanca Place is one such place- what was a commercial hub is now a major tourist stop. The historically significant sandstone warehouses have now been transformed into shops, museums, galleries and restaurants, attracting more and more tourists each day. Saturday is the best time to visit Salamanca Place as it’s the day of the market and the entire neighborhood comes out alive making it an experience to be a part of. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
Salamanca Place Travel Tips
- Since Salamanca Place is a neighbourhood, there’s no entrance fee required. However, if you choose to explore the museums and galleries, they might have an entrance fee.
How to Reach Salamanca Place
- NYE Stop Salamanca Pl (Bus Stop)
- Cargo Bar Pizza Lounge (pizzas recommended)
- Maldini Cafe Restaurant (Italian and Australian served)
- Jack Greene (American food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Salamanca Place Address: Salamanca Place, Hobart Waterfront, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
- Salamanca Place Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Salamanca Place(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Salamanca Place: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
91.62% of people who visit Hobart include Salamanca Place in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.67% of people start their Salamanca Place visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Salamanca Place
75.17% of people prefer walking in order to reach Salamanca Place
People normally club together Fish Frenzy and Narryna Heritage Museum while planning their visit to Salamanca Place.