Hippo JessicaCurrently Closed
- Address: Essex Road, P.O.BOX 1629, Hoedspruit,South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-157955249
- Ticket Price: 75 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Hippos are the third largest mammals on earth. What makes the now 10 year old Jessica so special is her ability to interact with human beings which is totally unnatural to wild animals. There are many cases in Africa and also around the world about hippos killing humans. Therefore, it is amusing to the whole wide world when Jessica interacts with humans in mind-boggling ways. Whether she thinks she is a human or she thinks humans are fellow hippos; nobody knows. Why don’t you find out for yourself?
- She is an extremely loving animal. Treat her with love too!
- Definitely learn about her history either from the website or the video that is shown to you in the beginning of the trip.
- Adults: 75.00 South African Rand
- 6-12 years of age: 30.00 South African Rand
- Under 6 years of age: Free entry
- Roughly 16 kilometers from the main railway station.
- Take a cab from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hoedspruit before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoedspruit and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.17% of people who visit Hoedspruit include Hippo Jessica in their plan
95% of people start their Hippo Jessica visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hippo Jessica
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hippo Jessica
People normally also visit Inyoka Art Gallery while planning their trip to Hippo Jessica.
All QuestionsHippo jessica
Hallo, would it be possible to come tomorrow morning to met Jessica? We wre now in Hoedspuit but have to be back in Pretoria tomirrow evening, so we werevwondering if we could stop onbour back. Thank you Monika and MirikAnswer Report Abuse
Hi Monika and Mirik, the best time to visit Hippo Jessica is -
Monday to Saturday: 09:30 am - 12:00 pm 02:30 pm - 04:00 pm
Sunday: 09:30 am - 12:00 pm
Accordingly, you may plan your visit.
Hope this helps.Report Abuse