Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Hoedspruit
About Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Hoedspruit
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Hoedspruit - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: R40 Between Hoedspruit and Klaserie, Kapama Private Game Reserve, Hoedspruit 1380,South Africa
Ticket Price: 140 ZAR
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre focuses on the conservation of rare and vulnerable species. Cheetah Conservation is one of the core activities of HESC. This place has over the time established itself as a leading private research and breeding facility for endangered species in the country. Governed by a progressive and modern management, it concerns itself with the breeding and maintenance of several endangered indigenous wildlife species of southern Africa.
The excellent condition of these animals and the premises on which they are maintained, reflect the attention to detail, which is the hallmark of this facility. Do not miss out on curio shop; which is stocked to the brim with locally made artifacts, wildlife literature, and children's toys. Visitors will no doubt enjoy the experience of browsing through the colorful shelves. Many of the pieces for sale in these shops are made by local communities, renowned for their proficiency in beading and weaving.
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Information
- The animals are very well-kept here. Please maintain decorum and be kind to animals.
- Do not feed them anything or eat anything in front of them unless advised to do so.
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Ticket Prices
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Tour
- Adult: 140 South African Rand
- Child: 65 South African Rand
Big Five Kapama Game Drive
- Adult (12 and above): 380.00 South African Rand
- Child (Below the age of 12): 130.00 South African Rand
Cheetah Focus Tour
- Per person-300.00 South African Rand
Wildlife Conservation Experience (3 week program)
- 19,200.00-21,300.00 South African Rand
Wildlife Conservation Experience ( 1 week program)
- 7800.00-8660.00 South African Rand
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Tour: 2 hours
- Big Five Kapama Game Drive: 3 hours
- Cheetah Focus Tour: 1 hour
- Wildlife Conservation Experience: 3 weeks
- Wildlife Conservation Experience: 1 week
How To reach Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre by Public Transport
- 26.8 kilometers from Hoedspruit Railway Station.
- Take a cab from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hoedspruit before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoedspruit and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre, Hoedspruit Reviews - Write a Review
Very informative and educational. Well worth a visit.
Well worth a visit doing a fantastic job
We hate to see wild animals in cages, especially those where animals are raised for the "Canned hunting" business. This establishment however is not one of those. They have tours and information sessions. Their restaurant food is also excellent. I recommend a visit.
Had a great, insightful tour.
- Nearby Attractions
- Leading Edge Flight School
- Siyafunda Conservation
- Tshukudu Game Lodge
- Hoedspruit Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hoedspruit
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hoedspruit
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hoedspruit
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hoedspruit
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hoedspruit
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hoedspruit