Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre317 Votes Currently Open
- Address: R40 Between Hoedspruit and Klaserie, Kapama Private Game Reserve, Hoedspruit 1380,South Africa
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-157931633
- Ticket Price: 140 ZAR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre focuses on the conservation of rare and vulnerable species. Cheetah Conservation is one of the core activities of HESC. This place has over the time established itself as a leading private research and breeding facility for endangered species in the country. Governed by a progressive and modern management, it concerns itself with the breeding and maintenance of several endangered indigenous wildlife species of southern Africa.
The excellent condition of these animals and the premises on which they are maintained, reflect the attention to detail, which is the hallmark of this facility. Do not miss out on curio shop; which is stocked to the brim with locally made artifacts, wildlife literature, and children's toys. Visitors will no doubt enjoy the experience of browsing through the colorful shelves. Many of the pieces for sale in these shops are made by local communities, renowned for their proficiency in beading and weaving.
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Travel Tips
- The animals are very well-kept here. Please maintain decorum and be kind to animals.
- Do not feed them anything or eat anything in front of them unless advised to do so.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Tour
- Adult: 140 South African Rand
- Child: 65 South African Rand
Big Five Kapama Game Drive
- Adult (12 and above): 380.00 South African Rand
- Child (Below the age of 12): 130.00 South African Rand
Cheetah Focus Tour
- Per person-300.00 South African Rand
Wildlife Conservation Experience (3 week program)
- 19,200.00-21,300.00 South African Rand
Wildlife Conservation Experience ( 1 week program)
- 7800.00-8660.00 South African Rand
Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Hours
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre Tour: 2 hours
- Big Five Kapama Game Drive: 3 hours
- Cheetah Focus Tour: 1 hour
- Wildlife Conservation Experience: 3 weeks
- Wildlife Conservation Experience: 1 week
How to Reach Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- 26.8 kilometers from Hoedspruit Railway Station.
- Take a cab from here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hoedspruit before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoedspruit and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hoedspruit include Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.57% of people start their Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre