How to Reach Hoedspruit - The Easiest Way to Reach Hoedspruit
- By Air: Hoedspruit Eastgate airport is located at about 7 kilometers south of the town. Only SA Express is flying from here to Johannesburg, so the prices are generally very high. The airstrip in the centre of town isn't the airport, and has no commercially scheduled flights. You can also consider flying to the Kruger Mpumalanga Intl Airport (Nelspruit, South Africa) which is the closest full-time running airport to Hoedspruit. This Airport offers nonstop flights to 5 cities. Every week, at least 77 domestic flights and 7 international flights depart from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
- By Bus/Road: There is a regular transport service running from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit. It`s better to plan your trip in advance. It is a 5 hour journey and you can also hire a rental cab to get here.
- By Train: There is a rail station but it does not run as frequently. But you can consider a shuttle service from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit that runs daily.
- The town by itself is not very big, so you can consider travelling on foot. But there are a lot of personal car-rental services that you can consider to get to conservation reserves and centers.
Are you looking for a Hoedspruit travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Hoedspruit from Nearby Cities
|Tzaneen to Hoedspruit||119.68 km||1 hour 56 mins|
|Nelspruit to Hoedspruit||160.56 km||2 hours 45 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Hoedspruit
- How to reach Phalaborwa
- How to reach Dudu
- How to reach Kruger National Park
- How to reach Nelspruit
- How to reach Marloth Park
- How to reach Mankweng
- How to reach Dullstroom
- How to reach Tshipise
- How to reach Musina
- How to reach Cape Town
- How to reach Johannesburg
- How to reach Pilanesberg National Park
- How to reach Pietermaritzburg
- How to reach Sun City
- How to reach Stellenbosch