Inyoka Art GalleryCurrently Closed
- Address: Kinyonga Reptile Centre, Hoedspruit 1380,South Africa
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +27-834429762
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Inyoka Art Gallery - Review
iNYOKA art gallery is an association of artists. This gallery basically features the work of people living, working and creating in and around Hoedspruit. It works on a model which follows the concept of “Run by the community, for the community”. Most of the work shown on their website is for sale. They have about 70 members whose list is available on the website. So discover the kind of art that makes up the culture of this particular city by exploring the works of some local artists as well as well known artists!
Inyoka Art Gallery Information
- If you are an art lover, definitely visit to understand different art styles.
- Smoking, taking eatables is not allowed so please avoid.
Inyoka Art Gallery Ticket Prices
- Check out the events page on the website or contact the authorities.
How To reach Inyoka Art Gallery by Public Transport
- 15.5 kilometers from the Hoedspruit railway station.
- Only way to get here is by rental cars.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hoedspruit before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoedspruit and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Inyoka Art Gallery
54.65% of people who visit Hoedspruit include Inyoka Art Gallery in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
61.11% of people start their Inyoka Art Gallery visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Inyoka Art Gallery
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inyoka Art Gallery