Are you looking for what to do in Hoedspruit?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kinyonga Reptile Centre: It is the biggest centre for treating reptiles in Hoedspruit. It works 24/7 and is a must visit.
- Kapama Game Reserve is the best way to spend a day or two at Hoedspruit.
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre houses lions saved from Egyptian Circus, Cheetahs and a lot of other animals.
- Jessica Hippo is the biggest tourist attraction for Hoedspruit in terms of kids and animal lovers.
THINGS TO DO
- Do not forget to visit the pubs and pick up some locally made stuff at Kamogelo Shopping Centre.
- Elephant Safari: Do not miss out on the Elephant Safari in Kapama Game Reserve.
- Hot air ballooning: There are various activities at Kapama, but hot air ballooning should definitely be on your to-do list.
- Do not miss the tribal dance performance at Hoedspruit which is arranged by Eco academy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hoedspruit and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hoedspruit getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hoedspruit with confidence.