Museum Of The Bavarian KingsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Alpseestrasse 27, 87645 Hohenschwangau, Bavaria, Germany, 87645
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +498-3629264640
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Landmarks
The museum has displays of the Wittelsbach dynasty and their bavarian Kings and is well known in the destination for its unique and permanent collection of such artefacts and relics. The guide will tell you interesting insights about the castle and the royal family that lived in it. So watch as history unfolds in front of you and be ready to be mesmerised by its charm and elegance. There are also audio guides and other services that you can take here which will surely make your trip here worthwhile.
- Adults: Euro 9.50
- Children (0-18 years) accompanied
- By a parent (This does not apply to school groups): Free
- School Groups (by presenting a school certification): Euro 2,50 per person
- Students, Senior citizens over 65 years of age, disabled Visitors when showing valid identification: Euro 8.00
- Groups, at least 15 members: Euro 8.00 (This discount only applies if all tickets are bought and paid at the same time by one person).
- Tour guides (only with ID): Free
- Guided tours for groups through the Museum from 15 persons: Euro 1.50 per person.
- Guided tours for groups through the Museum to 15 persons on request.
- Take a taxi to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hohenschwangau before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hohenschwangau and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hohenschwangau include Museum Of The Bavarian Kings in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
32.47% of people start their Museum Of The Bavarian Kings visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of The Bavarian Kings
62.86% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museum Of The Bavarian Kings
Very elegant and at your own pace. Only downside no cameras (kept in lockers) or no backpacks. Audio tapes didn't always match the description storyline. Overall very informative and interactive.
A lot of audio guide material, some quite interesting exhibits.
Excellent!! You can learn a Lot about bavarian hystory with a great audioguide. If you Go to Neuschwanstein you should Go to the museum.
Beautiful site overlooking an Alpine lake. Do not skip this part of the visit.
I can learn the same information from the internet. Not like the other museums just go to the castle instead and spend more time there.