Cua Dai BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Au Co, tp. Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Cua Dai Beach - Review
Crystal clear warm waters await you at Cua Dai Beach which is the most popular beach in Hoi An. It boasts of a number of nightclubs and restaurants and makes for a really fun day out.
Transforming shortly into a resort haven, Cua Dai beach does get busy sometimes. But if you can block out the hawkers and the noisy visitors, this beach will not disappoint.
Cua Dai Beach Information
- There are some stubborn hawkers on the beach that might try to sell you souvenirs and trinkets for really expensive.
- You can rent a bed/chair and bedsheets at the beach but they are also provided for free if you eat at a restaurant on the beach.
How To reach Cua Dai Beach by Public Transport
- Bus stop: Ben xe buyt Hoi An
Restaurants Near Cua Dai Beach
- Minh Thao Restaurant
- Chinh's Riverside Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hoi An before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoi An and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cua Dai Beach
95% of people who visit Hoi An include Cua Dai Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
57.6% of people start their Cua Dai Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cua Dai Beach
90.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cua Dai Beach
Cua Dai Beach Trips
Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An Reviews
It's a good place for relax
Most of the beach is washed away from poor development planning. As you ride along there are derelict resorts. Don't waste your time, go a couple of kilometres to the north to An Bang beach.