Fukian Assembly HallCurrently Open
- Address: 46 Tran Phu Street, Hoi An, Vietnam
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 12000 VND
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
A superb piece of architecture, the Fukian Assembly hall was built around 1690 as a place where the Chinese community could socialize and celebrate their festivals together. This is designated as a World Cultural Heritage site because of its unique design and well preserved building. The entrance gate was added much later but is as beautiful as the original interiors of the hall. There are interesting statues scattered around the hall and also a fertility shrine where childless couples come to visit. The hall is full of Fujian works of art that include mythical representations and animal depictions on materials like lacquered wood. The mosaic work inside with fish and turtle depictions is noteworthy too.
Fukian Assembly Hall Travel Tips
- Visit mid-day and enjoy the cool shade of the temple.
- It is wise to dress respectfully as there is a shrine inside the building.
- Visit during the Chinese new year to see the hall in its full decorative glory.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fukian Assembly Hall
- Admission by Hoi An Old Town Ticket.
How to Reach Fukian Assembly Hall
- Shuttle bus stop near by.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hoi An before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hoi An and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.79% of people who visit Hoi An include Fukian Assembly Hall in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
53.76% of people start their Fukian Assembly Hall visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fukian Assembly Hall
73.49% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fukian Assembly Hall