Hollolan Seurakunta16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: KK, Rantatie 917, 16710 Hollola, Finland Map
- Phone: +358-35246611
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Hollolan Seurakunta is a Christian Church known for combining history and religion together. The structure we see today was erected in the 1490s and it has been successfully well-preserved mostly in its original form. It is surrounded by the garden cemetery and has a bell tower on the premises that was built in the 1830s. It is one of the largest medieval parish churches in Finland known to have a beautiful sculpture of Mary. While planning to visit Hollolan Seurakunta, check its timings as it is a seasonal church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hollola before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hollola and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hollolan Seurakunta Address: KK, Rantatie 917, 16710 Hollola, Finland
- Hollolan Seurakunta Contact Number: +358-35246611
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!