Musee Eugene Boudin174 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue de l'Homme de Bois, 14600 Honfleur, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-231895400
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Eugene Boudin Museum is a named after the famous early impressionist painter born in Honfleur. It is a museum cum gallery that exhibits works of great painters like Monet, Dubourg, Dufy, Friesz, Gernez and others apart from Boudin. Founded by Dubourg on April 11, 1868 in the town hall, it was shifted to the chapel of the Augustinian convent in 1924. The museum has undergone several modifications and extensions ever since to become the spacious, elegant art lovers’ abode it is today.
Eugene Boudin (1824 – 1898) was one of the earliest painters to focus on sceneries outside his workshop and was called ‘King of the skies’ by Baudelaire for his ravishing skyscapes. The museum also exhibits Normandy headdresses, costumes and furniture and also offers lovely views of Honfleur from its upper floors.
Musee Eugene Boudin Travel Tips
- No English descriptions.
- Audio guides available for $ 2.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Eugene Boudin
- Children: € 4.10
- June – September: Adult: € 6.50, Children: € 5
- La Tortue
- Restaurant L'Homme de Bois
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Honfleur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Honfleur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Eugene Boudin Address: Rue de l'Homme de Bois, 14600 Honfleur, France
- Musee Eugene Boudin Contact Number: +33-231895400
- Musee Eugene Boudin Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee Eugene Boudin Price: 6 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee Eugene Boudin(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee Eugene Boudin: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.33% of people who visit Honfleur include Musee Eugene Boudin in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
64.91% of people start their Musee Eugene Boudin visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Musee Eugene Boudin
91.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee Eugene Boudin
People normally club together Naturospace and Notre Dame De Grace while planning their visit to Musee Eugene Boudin.
Musee Eugene Boudin Reviews & Ratings
want to buy 2 tickets to Eugene Boudin Musee Oct 8, 2022 , 2-6Answer Report Abuse