Are you looking for what to do in Honfleur?
PLACES TO SEE
- Le Vieux Bassin et la Lieutenance: A charming yet old port harbour and port authority buildings. Do include it in your Honfleur travel itinerary.
- Sainte-Catherine church: A wooden church built by the Ships’ Carpenters after the Hundred Years War.
- Muse Eugene Boudin: A museum that exhibits about 94 artworks of Eugène Boudin, one of the precursors of impressionist movement.
- Maisons Satie: A look into the life or composer Erik Satie.
- Le Jardin des Personnalites: A garden filled with the personalities that once lived in Honfleur.
A good initiative by Honfleur tourism board and private companies, there are some wonderful guided tours that you can tag along during your trip.
- Promenade en Bateau Honfleur: A walking tour around the beautiful port town. 55 chemin des Varets, 14600 Honfleur, France.
- Le Mysterieux Rubis de Honfleur: A day stroll along the pier and the main part of the town. Quai Lepaulmier, 14600 Honfleur, France.
- Les Vedettes Cauchois: Touring around the Normandy Bridge. Quai des Passagers, 14600 Honfleur, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in Honfleur and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Honfleur getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Honfleur with confidence.