Aberdeen Floating VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Lamma Island, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Boating, Neighborhoods
Aberdeen Floating Village - Review
Aberdeen is known for its floating dwellings and one of the most important fishing ports in Hong Kong where local fishermen can be seen plying their craft from their junks. The villagers are primarily fishermen, who live, work and socialize on their boats. Small boats, known as sampans, are easily accessible for half-hour trips and provide an opportunity for small groups to observe the daily activities at the floating village.
It is also home to the floating restaurant, Jumbo.
Reaching the place is easy as it is one of the important landmarks in Hong Kong, well connected with the local transport.
Aberdeen Floating Village Information
- You should take rides only with licensed operator.
- Don’t forget to take a sampan ride.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
How To reach Aberdeen Floating Village by Public Transport
- MTR Central Station
Restaurants Near Aberdeen Floating Village
- Terrace Cafe : Coffee and Dim Su
- Golden Gate Restaurant : Rice Noodles
- The Frying Pan : Fusion breakfast
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aberdeen Floating Village
12.9% of people who visit Hong Kong include Aberdeen Floating Village in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
45.5% of people start their Aberdeen Floating Village visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aberdeen Floating Village
85.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aberdeen Floating Village
Aberdeen Floating Village Map
Aberdeen Floating Village Trips
Aberdeen Floating Village, Hong Kong Reviews
All QuestionsAberdeen floating village
- New York City Visitor Information Centre
- Cardwell Children S Centre Dn
- Motcombs Club
- Travellers' Club
- Ethiopian Christian Fellowship Church
- London Festival Orchestra
- Association Of Town Centre Management
- Johnsen Fine Art & Advisory Services
- Brockley Social Club
- Sismos Club
- Miranda City
- Woolwich Evangelical Church
- Edward VII Rex Emperor Statue
- Notre Art Cic
- Rose Issa Projects