Causeway BayCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: East to Wanchai, West to Pak Kok, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Street Market, Street Food, Neighborhoods
Causeway Bay - Review
You’ll never really run out of places to shop in Hong Kong. This shopping district, once an idyllic fishing village, is now the world’s most expensive shopping space, thanks to intense urban development and massive land reclamation. Leave aside the high-end shopping malls for the locals and focus on the true attraction of the place: Street shopping! Street food!
And if you absolutely must step into the gigantic buildings, then hit the Island Beverly Centre, a treasure trove of Oriental collectible boutiques. Look in a corner of WTC for a bonanza of antique, unique watches, or head to Liger’s for some celebrity fashion. Customize your own suits at Cuff’s while the ladies brows the trendy designs at the Pink Martini. There’s something for everyone here.
Causeway Bay Information
- Many shops are open until well after midnight.
- For more fun, visit the place after dark.
- Don’t forget to see the Victoria Park and a statue of Queen Victoria.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
- Keep your receipts.
- Credit cards accepted.
How To reach Causeway Bay by Public Transport
- Causeway Bay Station
Restaurants Near Causeway Bay
- Amaroni’s - Seafood penne, Tiramisu
- The Dining Room - Pan-fried crispy pork
- Tony Roma’s - Fried shrimp and salad
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Causeway Bay
13.66% of people who visit Hong Kong include Causeway Bay in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.27% of people start their Causeway Bay visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Causeway Bay
90.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Causeway Bay