- Address: Central,Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Central - Review
It is the central political and business district of Hong Kong. Being the heart of Victoria Harbour, Central is filled with the headquarters of financial services and many other multinational companies. Apart from being the business district, this region also has numerous restaurants, boutiques and fashion stores. For locals and visitors, this is another favorite spot to go for shopping. The highlighted feature of this region is the ancient architectural buildings. For locals, these buildings work as landmarks on this island.
Central Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Central Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals about the opening hours of the shops.
How To reach Central by Public Transport
- Ferries, trams, metros and buses are available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Central
13.25% of people who visit Hong Kong include Central in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
24.82% of people start their Central visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Central
80.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Central
Central, Hong Kong Reviews
what is the best the thing there?Answer Report Abuse
Thats difficult to say since the entire area is pretty amazing! But if I had to pick one, it would be the ferry ride over Victoria Harbour!Report Abuse
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto