Chuk Un Tours
About Chuk Un, Hong Kong
Chuk Yuen (Chinese: 竹園) or Chuk Un was a village and an area in New Kowloon of Hong Kong. The area located in the approximate area of present-day Wong Tai Sin. The name now also refers to two public housing estates, Chuk Yuen North and Chuk Yuen South Estates. There is a village in proper Chuk Yuen at the junction of Shatin Pass Road and Lung Cheung Road.Wikipedia
Overview of Chuk Un
On your visit to Hong Kong, consider visiting Chuk Un. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Chuk Un.
What's travelling like if you don't want to explore it like a local! Book local Hong Kong tours and experiences.
More about Hong Kong
Try the best Hong Kong trip planner to visit this Chuk Un as well as many others.
Book perfect hotels in Hong Kong like Travelodge Kowloon, The South China Hotel, Charterhouse Causeway Bay and Evergreen Hotel.
Book Chuk Un Tickets And Tours
Whether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or youâÂÂre returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from your hotel.
Quite different from Hong Kong, Macauâs economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism. The tour combines both historical sites and modern attractions.This trip for offers you an opportunity to see the one of the world's richest cities within one day from Hong Kong.
Experience the magic of Hong Kong at night with an evening cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Victoria Harbour, followed by an 8-course Chinese banquet at Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. You’ll enjoy postcard-worthy views as you sip unlimited drinks from the open bar aboard an enchanting Chinese-style junk, and take in the palatial atmosphere of the Jumbo while dining on a sumptuous meal. End your evening on top of the world as you ascend halfway up Victoria Peak to the Mid-Levels lookout for panoramic views of Hong Kong’s shimmering skyline.
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong.
Share your experience - Rate Chuk Un, Hong Kong
- Other Attractions
- Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach
- Kovalam Beach
- Hawa Or Eve's Beach
- Samudra Beach
- Neyyar Dam
- Vellayani Lake
- Kovalam Fish Market
- Karamana River
- Thiruvallam Parshuram Temple
- Kovalam Art Gallery
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Vizhinjam Lighthouse And Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kovalam Beach
- Cheap Hotels Near Hawa Or Eve's Beach
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Samudra Beach
- 5 Star Hotels Near Neyyar Dam
- Luxury Hotels Near Vellayani Lake
- Luxury Hotels Near Kovalam Fish Market
- Budget Hotels Near Karamana River
- Budget Hotels Near Thiruvallam Parshuram Temple
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kovalam Art Gallery
- City Tripplans
- Hong Kong Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 5 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 4 Days
- Hong Kong Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 2 days