Clock TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Star Ferry pier, Kowloon Point, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Memorial, Monument, Family And Kids, Tower
Visit this memorable landmark, located on the southern shore of Tsim Sha Tsui, next to Victoria Harbour. This Clock Tower was built near the Jowloon-Canton Railway station which once a busy place. However, with times this railway terminus lost its glory and was left secluded. But this red brick granite tower remained intact and it has been declared as a heritage monument subsequently. The primary reason behind the recognition of this Clock Tower is to remind people of the memorable Age of Steam of Hong Kong.
There was a wooden staircase inside the tower which would take you to the top floor. Unfortunately, this staircase has been closed recently for public visit. However, you can visit the tower from the outside and admire its beauty.
- Entry is free.
- You can see the clock tower anytime of the day.
- However, evening hours are considered.
- MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station, Exit E. or Star Ferry from Central or Wan Chai and follow the signs
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.05% of people who visit Hong Kong include Clock Tower in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
78.26% of people start their Clock Tower visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Clock Tower
71.43% of people prefer walking in order to reach Clock Tower