Golden Wave Hotel Tours
About Golden Wave Hotel, Hong Kong
Overview of Golden Wave Hotel
This article refers Golden Wave Hotel in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. Missed by most of the visitors, Golden Wave Hotel is unique in its own way.
Hong Kong is brimful with interesting attractions like Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disneyland, Star Ferry, Tian Tan Buddha and Ocean Park. You can also check out the whole list of things to do in Hong Kong.
What's travelling like if you don't want to explore it like a local! Book local Hong Kong tours and experiences.
More about Hong Kong
Create a flawless plan, make use of Hong Kong trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Hong Kong like Travelodge Kowloon, The South China Hotel, Charterhouse Causeway Bay and Evergreen Hotel.
Book Golden wave hotel Tickets And Tours
Whether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or youâÂÂre returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from your hotel.
Quite different from Hong Kong, Macauâs economy is heavily dependent on gambling and tourism. The tour combines both historical sites and modern attractions.This trip for offers you an opportunity to see the one of the world's richest cities within one day from Hong Kong.
Experience the magic of Hong Kong at night with an evening cruise on Hong Kong's dazzling Victoria Harbour, followed by an 8-course Chinese banquet at Aberdeen's famous Jumbo Floating Restaurant. You’ll enjoy postcard-worthy views as you sip unlimited drinks from the open bar aboard an enchanting Chinese-style junk, and take in the palatial atmosphere of the Jumbo while dining on a sumptuous meal. End your evening on top of the world as you ascend halfway up Victoria Peak to the Mid-Levels lookout for panoramic views of Hong Kong’s shimmering skyline.
Hong Kong's harbor dazzles with neon at night, but the synchronized Symphony of Lights laser show takes the nightly spectacle to another level. Cruise Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour aboard a traditional Chinese sightseeing junk and enjoy an uninterrupted view of this dazzling light show for an unforgettable evening in Hong Kong.
Share your experience - Rate Golden Wave Hotel, Hong Kong
Location are convenient, room small and cheap. Price are acceptable.
- Other Attractions
- Yesus Kase Berkat
- Uptd Museum Negeri Propinsi Sulawesi Utara
- Scuba Diving At Bunaken
- Klenteng Ban Hin Kiong Manado
- Mount Mahawu
- Grand Merciful Building
- Bukit Kasih
- Danau Tondano
- Danau Linow
- Green Garden Restaurant
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Yesus Kase Berkat
- 5 Star Hotels Near Uptd Museum Negeri Propinsi Sulawesi Utara
- Budget Hotels Near Scuba Diving At Bunaken
- Hotels Near Klenteng Ban Hin Kiong Manado
- Luxury Hotels Near Mount Mahawu
- Hotels Near Grand Merciful Building
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bukit Kasih
- Luxury Hotels Near Danau Tondano
- Hotels Near Danau Linow
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Green Garden Restaurant
- City Tripplans
- Hong Kong Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 5 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 4 Days
- Hong Kong Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Hong Kong from Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Itinerary 2 days