Goldfish MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Tung Tsing Road, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market
In Hong Kong, fish plays a significant role as it is believed to be a mascot. These are popular pets that bring luck to their lives. Hong Kong Goldfish Market is one of Hong Kong’s more off beat markets, crowded with several dozen stalls and shops selling an incredible variety of of fish, lots of color in the tanks and the little fish bags set up in front of the stores. If you visit during the day, you should able to get a little closer to the aquariums, although the street is more impressive when dark. This is a great place for kids.
Goldfish Market Travel Tips
- For more fun, visit the place after dark.
- Taking metro is the most convenient option.
- Don’t pay anyone for taking a picture.
- Best time to visit when one of Hong Kong’s festivals is in full swing.
How to Reach Goldfish Market
- Mong Kok East Station
- Prince Edward Station
- Hei Yuet Hotpot Seafood Restaurant : Seafood
- Oliver’s The Delicatessen : Deli and Sandwich
- Lok Yuen : Fast food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.19% of people who visit Hong Kong include Goldfish Market in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.17% of people start their Goldfish Market visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Goldfish Market
52.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Goldfish Market