Goldfish MarketCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Tung Tsing Road, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids
Goldfish Market - Review
In Hong Kong, fish plays a significant role as it is believed to be a mascot. These are popular pets that bring luck to their lives. Hong Kong Goldfish Market is one of Hong Kong’s more off beat markets, crowded with several dozen stalls and shops selling an incredible variety of of fish, lots of color in the tanks and the little fish bags set up in front of the stores. If you visit during the day, you should able to get a little closer to the aquariums, although the street is more impressive when dark. This is a great place for kids.
Goldfish Market Information
- For more fun, visit the place after dark.
- Taking metro is the most convenient option.
- Don’t pay anyone for taking a picture.
- Best time to visit when one of Hong Kong’s festivals is in full swing.
How To reach Goldfish Market by Public Transport
- Mong Kok East Station
- Prince Edward Station
Restaurants Near Goldfish Market
- Hei Yuet Hotpot Seafood Restaurant : Seafood
- Oliver’s The Delicatessen : Deli and Sandwich
- Lok Yuen : Fast food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Goldfish Market
19.85% of people who visit Hong Kong include Goldfish Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
25.93% of people start their Goldfish Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Goldfish Market
55.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Goldfish Market
Goldfish Market Map
Goldfish Market Trips
Goldfish Market, Hong Kong Reviews
All QuestionsGoldfish market
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly