Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition CentreCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Expo Dr, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- Phone: +852-25828888
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Restaurant, Theatre, Convention Center, Exhibition , Hall
Apart from the huge variety of events it hosts, the HKCEC is known for its brilliant architecture that was one of its kind when it was constructed. Much has been said about its glass curtain and aluminum roof that resembles a bird. The HKCEC is much different today than when it was first built in 1988. The second phase of expansion of this center required an artificial island to be built. The convention center has 5 exhibition halls, 7 restaurants, 2 theatres and many other rental spaces under its 92,061 square meter of available space. This iconic building has been the backdrop for many movies, including Jackie Chan’s New Police Story.
Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre Travel Tips
- The flag-raising ceremony may get cancelled due to bad weather.
- However, in case of a cancellation, announcement will be made through local media channel between 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Entrance Ticket Details For Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre
- Ask the locals whether entry fee is required to watch the flag raising ceremony.
Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre Hours
- Daily Flag Raising Ceremony: 7:50 am – 08:03 am
- Enhanced Flag Raising Ceremony: 7:45 am – 08:13 am
How to Reach Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre
- By Bus: Route no. A11 or E11 to Wanchai and change to route no. 40M to the HKCEC.
- By MTR: Airport station to Hong Kong Station and switch to Wanchai station.
- One Harbour Road at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Tiffin at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Matsubishi Japanese Restaurant
- DiVino Patio
- Tamarind, Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.95% of people who visit Hong Kong include Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hong Kong Convention And Exhibition Centre