What can we say about Disneyland that everybody hasn’t heard a thousand times before? This edition is located on reclaimed land, and during construction, was injected with a good deal of cultural sensitivity; leading to an Orient flavored experience across the board; making it the smallest and most exotic of all Disneylands. Have fun hunting down hidden Mickey at the fantastic Mystic Point, or debate projected marvels in Tomorrowland. If you feel like visiting old friends, drop in on Woody and Buzz in Toy Story Land. Seriously… go!
Hong Kong Disneyland Travel Tips
- Typical Asia food and dishes are served inside the park.
- Don’t forget to meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy.
- Rides for the young adult are very limited.
- Stay hydrated.
- Wear hats if it’s sunny and use sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hong Kong Disneyland
- Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Free entry for children under 3 Years.
- This is highly variable depending on age, day, and ticket type.
How to Reach Hong Kong Disneyland
- Disneyland Resort Station
- Crystal Lotus : Dim sum
- Aqua : Seafood
- Nobu : Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hong Kong include Hong Kong Disneyland in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
81.19% of people start their Hong Kong Disneyland visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Hong Kong Disneyland
92.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hong Kong Disneyland