Hong Kong Heritage Museum70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Man Lam Road, Sha Tin, Hong Kong
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-21808188
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery
Covering an area of about 7,500 square meters, this heritage museum shows the city in a different light. This museum was established under the guidance of Leisure and Cultural Services Department. A visit to this museum will let you know more about the history, art and culture of this city through various interactive programs. Apart from this, the museum also houses informative exhibitions. At present, the museum has nearly 12 exhibition galleries. Some of the remarkable collections of these galleries are Zhao Shao’ang’s Chinese paintings and colorful exhibition portraying the Cantonese opera of Hong Kong. Don’t miss out ‘Bruce Lee:Kung Fu-Art-Life’ where you get to know more about this iconic personality, his works and achievements.
Hong Kong Heritage Museum Travel Tips
- Barrier-free access for wheelchair users are there in the museum.
- Free bicycle parking is also available.
- Flash photography, tripods or video recording are not allowed inside the museum.
- Eating or drinking beyond the designated area is not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hong Kong Heritage Museum
- Concessionary: $5
- Group of 20 or more: $7
- Wednesday: free admission
- Children (under 4 years): free
Hong Kong Heritage Museum Hours
- Closed on first two days of the Chinese New Year.
- The box office closes 30 minutes before the museum closes.
How to Reach Hong Kong Heritage Museum
- By MTR: Alight at Che Kung Temple Station (Exit A)
- Sushi Hiro Kitchen
- Din Tai Fung
- Lei Garden Restaurant - Sha Tin
- Kam Shing Restaurant
- Windmill Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.52% of people who visit Hong Kong include Hong Kong Heritage Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Hong Kong Heritage Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hong Kong Heritage Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hong Kong Heritage Museum