Hong Kong ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: 19 Cotton Tree Dr, Central, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-25215041
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Play Ground, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fountain, Green House
About Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong
Covering nearly 8 hectares of land, this park is an ideal example of a fine blend of natural landscapes and modern architectural design. Inside the park, visitors will find attractions like a greenhouse, an aviary with tropical rainforest set up, the Flagstaff House Museum of Teaware, the Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre aside of beautiful lily ponds, playgrounds, fountains and restaurants. The highlighted feature of the park is the meandering water body that has been made in a way so as to link it with other features like streams, ponds, cliffs, waterfalls and artificial rocks.
Don’t forget to take few snaps in this beautiful park.
Hong Kong Park Information
- The bird watching program may get cancelled under unavoidable circumstances like rainstorm, cyclone.
- For refreshment, there are 3 outlets inside the park.
Hong Kong Park Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Hong Kong Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Bird watching: 8am to 10am
- Greenhouse: 9 am to 4.30 pm
How To reach Hong Kong Park by Public Transport
- MTR: Admiralty Station C1 exit
- Bus: 1, 3B, 5, 5B, 6, 6A, 6X, 8X, 10, 12, 12A, 12M, 15,15C, 23, 23A, 23B, 26, 37A, 37X, 40, 40M, 43X, M47, 66, 70M, 75, 90, 90B, 97, 101, 103, 104, 109, 111, 113, 115, 590A, 601,603P, 619, 629, 681, 681P, 690, 720A, 789, 905, 930, 934, 935, 960, 961, 962, 968, 969, 969A
- PLB: 1A, 24A, 24M
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hong Kong Park
67.88% of people who visit Hong Kong include Hong Kong Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.6% of people start their Hong Kong Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hong Kong Park
94.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hong Kong Park
Hong Kong Park Map
Hong Kong Park Trips
Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong Reviews
This park is great! It's clean and beautiful, the decoration is simply amazing! So much things to see and do in this park. We spent there around 4 hours and enjoyed every second. All the attractions are free. You should definitely check out this place!
Nice greenery amongst the buildings in Admiralty, great place for a walk for people of all ages, there is even a restaurant in the park. Lovely on a sunny day, but it would get hot and sticky in summer, so remember to bring a hat, bug spray and sunscreen if staying in the sun is the plan. Easy access to the park entrance from Pacific Place, as you walk upwards, you can see fish ponds, a children's playground and at the top, there are even some monkeys (in a cage of course), so lots to do, could definitely spend a good half day there, or a full day if you have children, but make sure you pack a picnic for the hike.
This Place is worth going. I never thought there exists a place this beautiful and peaceful right in the heart of the city. Its not as huge as central park in NYC but certainly must visit. A walk through park takes about 15 mins. If you are going to the Victoria Peak its a must on the way. Summer time you can also use the water fountain as relief from the heat. MUST GO.
One of the places you have to visit when you go to Hong Kong. The park is vast with lots to do and see. Good walking areas and plenty to enjoy for the taste buds. Try the tea house in the park as it is a sensation. The amazing thing about this park is that it is an oasis surrounded by massive sky scrapers including the bank of China building. You will enjoy this park as it is one I have been to a few times and I will be back again.
I love the aviary which you can walk into! Watch out for bird poo but they say it’s lucky anyway! A great place to go before losing yourself in Pacific Place! Also some quiet places to forget you are in the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong!
All QuestionsHong kong park
- TSI Charters - Lake Ontario Salmon And Trout Fishing Charters
- St Peter's Church
- Ontario Center For The Performing Arts
- Iglesia Emmanuel
- Success Market Sporting Goods
- Faith Tabernacle Of Porterville
- US Marine Corps Recruiting
- Imagine Community Arts Center
- Porterville City Hall
- Willoughby Hills Community Gallery
- Swd Guide Services
- Awaken Youth Ministry
- Hooper Auditorium
- St Matthew Lutheran Church Lc-Ms
- Silver Birch Ranch