Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong
About Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong
Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong - Address, Phone Number
Address: 19 Cotton Tree Dr, Central, Hong Kong, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 37.8K times in trip plans
Park, Play Ground, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fountain, Green House
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Covering nearly 8 hectares of land, this park is an ideal example of a fine blend of natural landscapes and modern architectural design. Inside the park, visitors will find attractions like a greenhouse, an aviary with tropical rainforest set up, the Flagstaff House Museum of Teaware, the Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre aside of beautiful lily ponds, playgrounds, fountains and restaurants. The highlighted feature of the park is the meandering water body that has been made in a way so as to link it with other features like streams, ponds, cliffs, waterfalls and artificial rocks.
Don’t forget to take few snaps in this beautiful park.
Hong Kong Park Information
- The bird watching program may get cancelled under unavoidable circumstances like rainstorm, cyclone.
- For refreshment, there are 3 outlets inside the park.
Hong Kong Park Ticket Prices
- Free entry
Hong Kong Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Bird watching: 8am to 10am
- Greenhouse: 9 am to 4.30 pm
How To reach Hong Kong Park by Public Transport
- MTR: Admiralty Station C1 exit
- Bus: 1, 3B, 5, 5B, 6, 6A, 6X, 8X, 10, 12, 12A, 12M, 15,15C, 23, 23A, 23B, 26, 37A, 37X, 40, 40M, 43X, M47, 66, 70M, 75, 90, 90B, 97, 101, 103, 104, 109, 111, 113, 115, 590A, 601,603P, 619, 629, 681, 681P, 690, 720A, 789, 905, 930, 934, 935, 960, 961, 962, 968, 969, 969A
- PLB: 1A, 24A, 24M
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hong Kong Park, Hong Kong Reviews - Write a Review
The Tea Museum is a great air-conditioned place with beautiful tea ware and showcases the art of tea drinking. Then a stroll through the park with amazing photos of the high rises through the waterfall. Ending with a stroll through the aviary and down to a bus or taxi at the Peak Tram terminal. Lovely day out!
The Hong Kong Park is between the Admiralty and Central MTR stations and makes a marked contrast with everything nearby. The Park's design is compact and elegant. My Malaysian friends love the Park, including the bird park within the Park. I sometimes go to the restaurant or the Chinese tea house here to have lunch. I always make bookings in advance. I love the splashing pavilion as I used to see it from my office window in the late 1980s. You can get off at the Admiralty station and walk up to the Park via escalators in Pacific Place. You can stroll through the Park to get to the Peak Tram station. When you are about to exit, you may notice a small Marriage Registry where I got married!
Lovely park with free admission to the aviaries and conservatory. Great for a stroll or spotting wild life. Quite hilly! So be prepared for an uphill power walk and wear good shoes.
This park is an quite possibly the most well designed park I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. Oasis of peace and tranquility in a modern city. It's like walking through the film set of your favourite sci-fi film ✨
A beautiful park amidst the skyscrapers. Near to many five star hotels, Pacific Place, admirality station and central station. The park is picturesque, with lovely landscaping. It's free so it can be a busy thoroughfare.
- Nearby Attractions
- Mirador Mansion Shopping Centre
- Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong
- Sunny Day Hotel (tsim Sha Tsui)
- Gloucester Luk Kwok Hotel
- Lodgewood By L'hotel Wanchai
- Admiralty Mtr Station
- Hong Kong Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hong Kong