Hong Kong Tramways8945 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Whitty Street Tram Depot, Connaught Road West, Western District, Hong Kong, China Map
- Phone: +852-21186338
- Ticket Price: 2 HKD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cable Car
Trams are by far the best way to explore Hong Kong. These little carriages run across the island, giving a tour of the entire city. Today, this mode of transportation stands not merely as the necessity of the ordinary citizen, but also as a heritage treasure for the city. This hundred-year-old tramway is the largest fleet of double-deck tramcars and one of the three tramways using double-deck cars in the world. Hop onto one of the carriages and explore the tourist sights of the city in the best possible way.
Hong Kong Tramways Travel Tips
- Passengers can pay their ticket fee with Octopus cards.
- Passengers using cash for payment should deposit the amount directly into the coin box.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hong Kong Tramways
- Child (Aged 3 or above and under 12): $1.20
- Senior Citizen (Aged 65 or above): $1.10
- 4-Day Pass: $34.00
- Monthly Ticket*: $200.00
Hong Kong Tramways Hours
- Check the tram schedule from the official website.
How to Reach Hong Kong Tramways
- Hire a taxi.
- Classified Sai Ying Pun
- Meeting Point
- Viet Chiu Vietnamese Restaurant
- OPPA Chicken
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hong Kong Tramways Address: Whitty Street Tram Depot, Connaught Road West, Western District, Hong Kong, China
- Hong Kong Tramways Contact Number: +852-21186338
- Hong Kong Tramways Price: 2 HKD
- Time required to visit Hong Kong Tramways: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
65.72% of people who visit Hong Kong include Hong Kong Tramways in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.98% of people start their Hong Kong Tramways visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hong Kong Tramways
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hong Kong Tramways
People normally club together Star Ferry and Hong Kong Disneyland while planning their visit to Hong Kong Tramways.
People also prefer to start their day with Hong Kong Tramways.