Kat Hing WaiCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Jintian, Yuanlang District, Hong Kong
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Village, Family And Kids
Kat Hing Wai - Review
This tiny village is one of the most well preserved walled villages in Hong Kong. It contains just one main street, off which a host of dark and narrow alley ways lead. While walking through the lanes in the walled village, one can expect a peaceful atmosphere. Being one of the most famous place and a great historic spot in Hong Kong, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs are available from anywhere of the city to reach the place; alternatively, one can opt for the metro rail services to reach this place.
Kat Hing Wai Information
- For more fun, visit the place at October and November.
- Visitors are asked to make a donation when they enter the village.
- The village only has one entrance with iron door.
- Free of charge wheelchairs are available for senior citizen and disabled.
- Visitors can take photographs of the old Hakka women in their traditional black trousers, tunics and distinctive bamboo hats with black cloth fringes, but they’ll expect you to pay.
- Stay hydrated.
How To reach Kat Hing Wai by Public Transport
- MTR West Station
- Kam Sheung Road Station
Restaurants Near Kat Hing Wai
- Grissini : Pasta
- Swiss Chalet : Swiss dishes and drinks
- Schnurrbart : German style sausage, snacks and drinks
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kat Hing Wai
8.41% of people who visit Hong Kong include Kat Hing Wai in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
78.95% of people start their Kat Hing Wai visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kat Hing Wai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kat Hing Wai