Ladies MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Tung Choi Street, Hong Kong, China Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market
Do not bring a kid here; there’s no way you’ll be able to mind one while haggling with the sellers. This is a street for some bargain shopping, where the world bargain is to be taken very literally. Almost everything over here will be overpriced at first asking. Hem, haw, and shuffle your feet in dissatisfaction, and you could very well end up acquiring your goods for a third of the asking price. Mind though, the sellers can get quite intense in making their displeasure known after a failed negotiation. If however, you’re a successful negotiator, then there is nothing that women shop for that you will not find here. This is not the place to hunt for cheap electronics, even for innocuous looking CD’s.
Simplify your visit to Ladies Market using Hong Kong trip planner.
Ladies Market Travel Tips
- For good experience, try to go during fine weather.
- Bring hat and sunscreen.
- Stay hydrated.
Ladies Market Hours
- Most stalls open by 1:00 pm.
- Some stalls are closed during 4:00 pm to 12:00 am on all days other than Sundays and holidays.
How to Reach Ladies Market
- Mong Kok Station
- MOS Burger : Burger
- Aloha : Afghani cuisine
- Fu Ho Restaurant : Chinese food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ladies Market Address: Tung Choi Street, Hong Kong, China
- Ladies Market Timing: 09:30 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Ladies Market(preferred time): 05:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ladies Market: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.08% of people who visit Hong Kong include Ladies Market in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.91% of people start their Ladies Market visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ladies Market
85.54% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ladies Market
People normally club together Hong Kong Disneyland and Mong Kok while planning their visit to Ladies Market.
People also prefer to end their day with Ladies Market.