Lei Cheng Uk Han TombCurrently Open
- Address: Li Cheung Uk Tomb, Tonkin St, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong Map
- Phone: +852-23862863
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb is a hidden gem and an interesting point of interest in Hong Kong. discovered by the government accidently in 1955, the tomb is said to be from the Eastern Han dynasty, mostly during AD 25 – 220. Different calligraphic inscriptions in the four-chamber tomb along with brick patterns have helped in confirming the time period. Though visitors cannot enter the tomb due to preservatory reasons, a 3D digital animation helps in projecting a detailed interior view. One of the best things to do in Hong Kong, you will get to see different artifacts excavated from the tomb at the exhibition hall.
- Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb Address: Li Cheung Uk Tomb, Tonkin St, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb Contact Number: +852-23862863
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!