Lei Yue Mun120 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lei Yue Mun, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Market
This quaint fishing village is a must visit for if you are seafood lover. For about 150 years, this village has been primarily a farming, fishing and mining dominated place. Today, you see a number of visitors frequent this village for a unique dining experience. Here, you must first choose the fish of your choice from the tank in a market stall and then head to a restaurant that will prepare a delicacy out of your catch.
Apart from food, this village is a good lesson in the history and culture of Hong Kong.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lei Yue Mun
- Entry is free.
Lei Yue Mun Hours
- Restaurants – 11:30am – 11:30pm
How to Reach Lei Yue Mun
- From Kowloon side: Get off at Yau Tong MTR station and catch a taxi or catch green minibus no. 24 opposite Yau Tong centre or catch bus no. 14C.
- Tin Tin Vegetarian Restaurant
- Kam Lung SeaFood Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.