Lion Rock Country Park105 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 123號 Chuk Yuen Rd, Sha Tin, Hong Kong Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Resembling a lion perched on a hill, the Lion Rock at the Lion Rock Country Park is the star attraction of this natural expanse. Besides this, the Mong Fu Shek is a rock behind which is a beautiful legend of love and loyalty. It is said that a woman trekked to this spot each day with her son in her arms, awaiting her husband who had actually drowned in the sea. To reward her for her faithfulness, the Goddess of Sea turned her into an immortal rock. There is a lot of beauty to take in at this park. From panoramic views to the adventurous and gorgeous hiking trails, there is a lot to do here. A great place for a picnic or meditation even, Lion Rock Country Park provides a respite from the crowds of the city.
Lion Rock Country Park Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes as hiking is required.
- Carry drinking water and snacks for small bite.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lion Rock Country Park
- Entry is free.
Lion Rock Country Park Hours
- It is a country park. Hence, you can visit the park any time of the day.
How to Reach Lion Rock Country Park
- KMB bus route: 72, 80, 81C, 85, 85B, 86A, 86C, 87B, 89B, 170.
- Tsui Wah
- Quan Cheng Dim Sum Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lion Rock Country Park Address: 123號 Chuk Yuen Rd, Sha Tin, Hong Kong
- Lion Rock Country Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Lion Rock Country Park: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!