Madame Tussauds Hong Kong1175 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-28496966
- Ticket Price: 245 HKD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
It is one of the most popular wax museums in Asia, housing celebrity inspired life-size wax figures. At present, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong museum houses eleven themed areas and 100 figures. Some of them are historical and national heroes, Royal family, Hong Kong glamour personalities, TV actors, Kung Fu personalities, music icons, sports champions and characters from the fantasy world too. You can meet these personalities, take photos with them and can hear their voice with the audio-visual effects installed in the figures.
The most popular exhibit of the museum is The Chamber of Horrors where you can experience terrifying screams and thriller experiences that test your courage.
At the end of your journey, don’t forget to visit the souvenir shop where you can buy miniature models, personalized wax figures, 3D glass cubes and many more.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Travel Tips
- Valid admission ticket is required for admission.
- Online tickets are non-refundable.
- Food and beverage are not allowed inside the museum.
- Seek permission before taking photograph.
Entrance Ticket Details For Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Children (3 -11): HK$175
- Senior (65 and above): HK$175
- Family package (buy 2 adults get 1 additional free concession): HK$665
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Hours
- Last admission: 9:45 pm
- Madame Tussauds combo ticket booth: 9:30 am to 9:00pm
How to Reach Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- By minibus 1 from Central to The Peak.
- By bus: 15, 15B (First Bus), 15C (First Bus)
- The Peak Lookout
- Pure Veggie House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.73% of people who visit Hong Kong include Madame Tussauds Hong Kong in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
30.43% of people start their Madame Tussauds Hong Kong visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madame Tussauds Hong Kong