Man Mo Yi Tai Temple69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tai Po, Hong Kong
- Phone: +852-26519989
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
The beautiful architecture and peaceful ambiance of Man Mo Yi Tai Temple is the key to its popularity in the market. The deity in the temple symbolizes the struggle between the Tsans and the men. You can come here to offer prayer at any time in the day. The peacefulness of this sacred place will make you visit the temple time and again. You will get to know in detail about the rich history of this 200-year-old temple from the locals. A visit to Man Mo Yi Tai Temple with groups is on the cards if you are a spiritual person.
Man Mo Yi Tai Temple Travel Tips
- Take a local guide if you want to know the history of the temple.
- Maintain peace inside the temple.
- Dress yourself decently while visiting Man Mo Yi Tai.
How to Reach Man Mo Yi Tai Temple
- Bus 25A,25B,26A,26,58S to stop : Po Heung Bridge
- Luk Yee Kui Restaurant
- Dor Lee Man
- Wing Fat Restaurant
0.49% of people who visit Hong Kong include Man Mo Yi Tai Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
88.89% of people start their Man Mo Yi Tai Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Man Mo Yi Tai Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Man Mo Yi Tai Temple