Nan Lian GardenCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 60 Fung Tak Rd, Ha Yuen Leng, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-36589366
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Garden, Family And Kids, Hill
Located in the Diamond Hill of Kowloon, this beautiful Chinese classical garden is the perfect destination to escape from the chaotic streets of the city. Its architectural style follows the designs of the Tang dynasty. Inside the garden, you get to see different features like a water body, small hills, rocks, plants and timber planted in specific methods. Though there are high rise buildings in the surrounding region, the distant scenic beauty of the Lion Rock mountain range on the northern side of this garden offers a serene backdrop to the eye. Added to this, the noise barrier shield along the boundary wall and the trees within the whole garden, offers quite a relief too.
All in all, this garden is perfect to spend a quiet afternoon. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hong Kong itinerary 2 days.
- Coach Parking with prior booking is free of charge for the first hour.
- Photography using tripod is not allowed.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the park, except in the designated area.
- Avoid walking on the grass.
- Free Entry
- Car parking: 7am – 9pm
- Souvenir shop: 10am – 6:30pm (everyday)
- Snack Shop: 9:30am- 5:30pm (daily)
- By Bus: 3B, 10, 11C, 74X, 91, 92 and get off at the entrance on Fung Tak Road.
- Bus Routes: 11,74X,75X,82X,82P,84M,85C,85M,91,91M,92,286M to Diamond Hill Public Transport Interchange (under Diamond Hill MTR Station)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.08% of people who visit Hong Kong include Nan Lian Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
22.94% of people start their Nan Lian Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nan Lian Garden
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nan Lian Garden
It is beautiful and peaceful that you will forget you are surrounded by major roads and busy traffic. It feels like an altogether different world taking a walk here. The best time to come is at dusk, when they light up the lights.
A tang Dynasty inspired chinese garden that exudes tranquility and reminds history. Great architecture and greenery. Went at noon so it was very sunny. However this can be avoided by choosing better timing to go.
Such a beautiful place! This place is very well kept and elegant that you can feel serenity once you enter the gate. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes! Overall, a great place to have a stroll and feel tranquility!
I LOVE THIS GARDEN SO MUCH! so clean and peaceful.. we didn't expect this garden in the middle of city. When u get this garden, u will feel like away from the busy of city.. their plant and flower so beautiful! Good maintain! Don't forget to goin there. Is worth to visit! Near Chi Lin nunnery
Treat yourself and indulge in nature with amazingly maintained park. Not crowded at all!!! Feel the smell of nature and give some rest to your mind. Good for photography.