Nan Lian GardenCurrently Open
- Address: 60 Fung Tak Rd, Ha Yuen Leng, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-36589366
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Garden, Family And Kids, Hill
Located in the Diamond Hill of Kowloon, this beautiful Chinese classical garden is the perfect destination to escape from the chaotic streets of the city. Its architectural style follows the designs of the Tang dynasty. Inside the garden, you get to see different features like a water body, small hills, rocks, plants and timber planted in specific methods. Though there are high rise buildings in the surrounding region, the distant scenic beauty of the Lion Rock mountain range on the northern side of this garden offers a serene backdrop to the eye. Added to this, the noise barrier shield along the boundary wall and the trees within the whole garden offers quite a relief too.
All in all, this garden is perfect to spend a quiet afternoon. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hong Kong itinerary 2 days.
Nan Lian Garden Travel Tips
- Coach Parking with prior booking is free of charge for the first hour.
- Photography using tripod is not allowed.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the park, except in the designated area.
- Avoid walking on the grass.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nan Lian Garden
- Entry is free.
Nan Lian Garden Hours
- Car Parking: 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Souvenir shop: 10:00am to 6:30pm (everyday)
- Snack Shop: 9:30am to 5:30pm (daily)
How to Reach Nan Lian Garden
- By Bus: 3B, 10, 11C, 74X, 91, 92 and get off at the entrance on Fung Tak Road.
- Bus Routes: 11,74X,75X,82X,82P,84M,85C,85M,91,91M,92,286M to Diamond Hill Public Transport Interchange (under Diamond Hill MTR Station)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.05% of people who visit Hong Kong include Nan Lian Garden in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
22.94% of people start their Nan Lian Garden visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nan Lian Garden
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nan Lian Garden