Nathan RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Nathan Road - Review
Nathan Road is the oldest road in Kowloon, starts just below Boundary Street in Mongkok and continues all the way to TsimShaTsui's waterfront. Residents thought it was a foolish idea that would create traffic concerns and other problems. Today, it's one of the busiest and most popular commercial roads in Hong Kong and is a favorite place for visitors and locals to hang out and explore.
Most visitors flock to Nathan Road for the shopping opportunities. Boutiques touting the latest fashions are quite popular as are electronics shops, that sell a wide variety of digital cameras, music players and cell phones.
Nathan Road Information
- Shops operating hours vary by business.
- For more fun, visit in the evening.
- Many stores remain open until midnight.
- Here you can find tailoring services.
- You can try out pants and skirts and shoes but no upper wear.
- If you try something, you should be fairly sure you want to buy it.
How To reach Nathan Road by Public Transport
- Tsim Sha Tsu
Restaurants Near Nathan Road
- Nathan Congee and Noodle : Noodles
- Kitchen 65 : African cuisine
- Kowloon Tang : Chinese food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nathan Road
34.04% of people who visit Hong Kong include Nathan Road in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
41.6% of people start their Nathan Road visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nathan Road
80.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nathan Road
Nathan Road Map
Nathan Road Trips
2 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Japan, China, Singapore, Hong Kong from AtascaderoBy: Guest UserCity: Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo
Nathan Road, Hong Kong Reviews
All QuestionsNathan road
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station