Nathan RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Streets
Nathan Road - Review
Nathan Road is the oldest road in Kowloon, starts just below Boundary Street in Mongkok and continues all the way to TsimShaTsui's waterfront. Residents thought it was a foolish idea that would create traffic concerns and other problems. Today, it's one of the busiest and most popular commercial roads in Hong Kong and is a favorite place for visitors and locals to hang out and explore.
Most visitors flock to Nathan Road for the shopping opportunities. Boutiques touting the latest fashions are quite popular as are electronics shops, that sell a wide variety of digital cameras, music players and cell phones.
Nathan Road Information
- Shops operating hours vary by business.
- For more fun, visit in the evening.
- Many stores remain open until midnight.
- Here you can find tailoring services.
- You can try out pants and skirts and shoes but no upper wear.
- If you try something, you should be fairly sure you want to buy it.
How To reach Nathan Road by Public Transport
- Tsim Sha Tsu
Restaurants Near Nathan Road
- Nathan Congee and Noodle : Noodles
- Kitchen 65 : African cuisine
- Kowloon Tang : Chinese food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nathan Road
16.46% of people who visit Hong Kong include Nathan Road in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
28.57% of people start their Nathan Road visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nathan Road
58.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nathan Road