Ocean Park is the big daddy of marine-themed park. Ranked among the 50 most visited destinations in the world by Forbes, it plays host to almost seven million visitors annually – which indicates that it’s got a lot more to show besides giant pandas. A mountain separates the park into two large areas: The Headland Summit and the Lowland Waterfront.
A marine mammal park, an oceanarium, and an animal theme park make lovely distractions between the four roller coaster rides. You can even catch some really cool nature shows now and then, one of which is a night only show featuring the world’s only 360-degree water-screen. For a truly epic experience, catch the park in time for spine-tingling Halloween Bash, the showy Christmas sensation, and the energetic Chinese New Year Fiesta.
Ocean Park Travel Tips
- Day time tickets are restricted to day-opening-times and Night tickets have to be purchased separately for special night events.
- Don’t forget to see the animal exhibition and shows.
- Don’t miss out the thrill rides, Rain forest, Aqua city, Polar adventure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Ocean Park
- Children HK$ 103, Adults HK$ 208.
- Free entry for children under 3 years.
How to Reach Ocean Park
- Admiralty MTR Station
- The Peak Lookout: Ice-cream, Dessert and Bistro
- Ozone: Cocktail
- Tim Ho Wan: Dim sum
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.06% of people who visit Hong Kong include Ocean Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
78.72% of people start their Ocean Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Ocean Park
90.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ocean Park