Sham Shui PoCurrently Open
- Address: Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Street Food
Looking to capture the vibe of this glorious city? Head to this neighborhood. Sham Shui Po is the definitive place for some unique street shopping and sampling street food. Full of street stalls that sell everything from flat rice noodles to fabrics, it is a wonder that this place is not discovered by the tourist groups yet. Whether you are a hard core gamer or an antique collector, there is so much in store for you at this vibrant area. Don’t miss the open street market at Alpiu Street. Stay away from this place if crowds scare you!
Sham Shui Po Travel Tips
- Indulge in mouthwatering street foods.
- Shop for edgy electronic goods, fabrics, crafting materials, toys and more.
Sham Shui Po Hours
- Wholesale Gem Market 10am to 7-30pm daily
- Golden Computer Arcade 11am to 10pm daily
- Dragon Centre 10am to 10pm daily
How to Reach Sham Shui Po
- MTR to Sham Shui Po, Exit A1, B1, C1 or D1 for Cheung Sha Wan Road. Exit B2 or D2 for Fuk Wing Street. Exit A2 for Yu Chau Street, Ki Lung Street, Nam Cheong Street, Apliu Street. Exit D2 for Golden Computer Arcade, Exit C2 for Dragon Centre.
- Mr. Beef Seafood Restaurant
- Lo Fung Restaurant
- Kowloon Restaurant
- New Lucky House Restaurant
- Thai Chiu
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.79% of people who visit Hong Kong include Sham Shui Po in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.14% of people start their Sham Shui Po visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sham Shui Po
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sham Shui Po