Shatian Che Kung TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Che Kung Temple, Ho Chung Rd, Sai Kung, Hong Kong
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
There is something incredibly peaceful about temples. Besides the spiritual aura and the prayers of hundreds of devotees, Shatian Che Kung Temple holds a sacred piece of history, dating back to 300 years ago. It was made as a desperate attempt to control a rapidly spreading epidemic. Notice the giant statue of Che Kung in the middle of the temple, flanked by a bell and a drum. The whole complex is quite vibrant with devotees, fortune tellers and tourists that frequent it quite often. A good place to start if you’re hoping for wealth and prosperity!
Shatian Che Kung Temple Travel Tips
- Maintain tranquility within the temple.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shatian Che Kung Temple
- Entry is free.
Shatian Che Kung Temple Hours
- The temple is open throughout the year.
How to Reach Shatian Che Kung Temple
- Arrive either at Tai Wai Station on the East Rail Line or Che Kung Temple Station on the Ma On Shan Line – take Exit B and cross the road. From Che Kung Temple Station walk right for 10 minutes. From Tai Wai station walk left for 10 minutes.
- By Bus: 170 or 182 – going towards Sha Tin and get off just before Che Kung Temple Station.
- Din Tai Fung
- Kim Sha Restaurant
- Ocio Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.66% of people who visit Hong Kong include Shatian Che Kung Temple in their plan
95% of people start their Shatian Che Kung Temple visit around 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Shatian Che Kung Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by train while visiting Shatian Che Kung Temple
People normally also visit Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple while planning their trip to Shatian Che Kung Temple.