Soho547 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Central, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Club, Pubs, Shopping Center, Neighborhoods , Streets
The uber chic neighborhood of Soho is just what you need after the end of a long day of sightseeing. The city’s most happening nightlife epicenter, this is where you go if you want to let your hair down in Hong Kong. You’ll find art galleries, antique shops, and fashion boutiques rub shoulders with eclectic pubs, clubs and watering holes here. The area comes alive in the evening, with the city’s young and restless out and about on its streets. You can even visit in the daytime for some avant-garde shopping and an al fresco lunch.
Soho Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes as you need to walk a lot.
- Beware of pickpockets.
- Keep all your valuables near.
Entrance Ticket Details For Soho
- Entry is free.
- Ask the locals about the opening times of the restaurants, bars, nightclubs and art galleries located in this region.
How to Reach Soho
- MTR Central Station, Exit D2, walk along Queen's Road Central towards The Center.
- Then take the Central to Mid-Levels Escalator and get off at Staunton, Shelley or Elgin streets.
- J48 Bar & Snack
- Little Bao
- Uma Nota
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.08% of people who visit Hong Kong include Soho in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
28.57% of people start their Soho visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Soho
57.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Soho