Stanley, Hong Kong
About Stanley, Hong Kong
Stanley, Hong Kong - Address
Address: South District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Time Required: 12:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 6.1K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Flea Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A famous market, a charming waterfront, some excellent beaches, lively bars and yummy restaurants work together to draw tourists like an overpowered magnet to this peninsula town. Stanley Market in particular is unmissable, a must-go places for tourists, for the sheer Oriental exotica experience. The shops number in the hundres, and cover nearly every possible category – cheap silk, lovely laquers, souvenirs, paintings, traditional Chinese arts and crafts, sportswear, Chinese costume jewelry or items that are of bargain prices – but only if you negotiate (which is a LOT of fun, and the sellers expect it).
- Parking facility available.
- Visitors have to pay extra for other activities.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
Stanley Opening and Closing Hours
- Shops open at 9:00 am - 6:30 pm.
How To reach Stanley by Public Transport
- Stanley Village Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Stanley
- Guru : Indian food
- Ser Wong Fun : Snake soup
- Sevva : Cocktails
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stanley, Hong Kong Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 2z Tung Choi St
- Market Street
- Hollywood Shopping Centre
- L'Éclair De Génie
- Monkey Forest Limited
- Watson's - Tsz Wan Shan
- Expo Promenade
- Hong Kong Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hong Kong