- Address: South District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- Timings: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 12:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Flea Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
A famous market, a charming waterfront, some excellent beaches, lively bars and yummy restaurants work together to draw tourists like an overpowered magnet to this peninsula town. Stanley Market in particular is unmissable, a must-go places for tourists, for the sheer Oriental exotica experience. The shops number in the hundres, and cover nearly every possible category – cheap silk, lovely laquers, souvenirs, paintings, traditional Chinese arts and crafts, sportswear, Chinese costume jewelry or items that are of bargain prices – but only if you negotiate (which is a LOT of fun, and the sellers expect it).
- Parking facility available.
- Visitors have to pay extra for other activities.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
- Shops open at 9:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- Stanley Village Bus Stop
- Guru : Indian food
- Ser Wong Fun : Snake soup
- Sevva : Cocktails
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.52% of people who visit Hong Kong include Stanley in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.82% of people start their Stanley visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 11 Hrs to see Stanley
93.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stanley