Tai Tong Shan Rd & Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail
- Address: Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail & Tai Tong Shan Rd, Tai Lam, Hong Kong
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Your wish for hiking is all set to reach its exact location at Tai Tong Shan Rd & Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail which is about 12.5 km long. It requires around 5.5 hours completing the journey through the thick forest. You will get a spectacular view of the Tsing Ma Bridge through the lush green forest here at Hong Kong. There are a lot of ancient trails here with Tai Lam Country Park and Nam Hang Pai being the famous of all. The steel suspended bridge over the Ma Wan Channel at Tai Tong Shan Rd & Yuen Tsuen Ancient Trail is a major attraction for the hikers.
- Wear appropriate footwear for hiking.
- The trail may get narrow and rugged at times.
- Carry food and water as there are hardly any eateries along the trail.
- Rented car/Taxi
- Tai Tong Barbecue Area