Temple Street Night MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Kansu Street and Jordan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Streets
Temple street night market is the place for you if you love antiques. It is one of the busiest and liveliest places in Hong Kong located in the areas of Jordan and Yau Ma Tei in Kowloon. As you walk down the street, you will come across hawkers sitting on the street and selling everything, from bizarre products to antique pieces and home decor items as well. Most of the products that are sold here belong to the local brands and artisans. Some are even second-hand products that come with a much lower price tag. If you are good at bargaining, then this night market is perfect for you.
- Cars are not allowed.
- Stores do not open before 4 pm.
- By MTR: take Kwun Tong line northwards and get off at Jordan Station. Then take exit A.
- By bus: 112 from Causeway Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.89% of people who visit Hong Kong include Temple Street Night Market in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38% of people start their Temple Street Night Market visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Temple Street Night Market
68.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Street Night Market