Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong
About Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong
Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong - Address
Address: Kansu Street and Jordan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 02:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 19.3K times in trip plans
Market, Street Market, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Temple street night market is the place for you if you love antiques. It is one of the busiest and liveliest places in Hong Kong located in the areas of Jordan and Yau Ma Tei in Kowloon. As you walk down the street, you will come across hawkers sitting on the street and selling everything, from bizarre products to antique pieces and home decor items as well. Most of the products that are sold here belong to the local brands and artisans. Some are even second-hand products that come with a much lower price tag. If you are good at bargaining, then this night market is perfect for you.
Temple Street Night Market Information
- Cars are not allowed.
Temple Street Night Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Stores do not open before 4 pm.
How To reach Temple Street Night Market by Public Transport
- By MTR: take Kwun Tong line northwards and get off at Jordan Station. Then take exit A.
- By bus: 112 from Causeway Bay
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Temple Street Night Market, Hong Kong Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Yau Ma Tei Market
- Jardine's Bazaar
- Majesty Chinese Restaurant
- Sham Chun River
- 金碧軒rainbow Chinese Cuisine
- Casa Hotel Hong Kong
- Canton Rd
- Sai Yeung Choi St South
- New Town Mall
- Hong Kong Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hong Kong
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hong Kong
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hong Kong