Tin Hau TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Tin Hau Temple, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Tin Hau is revered is a Goddess of the Sea, said to overlook the lives of all those with destinies tied to her waters. This isn’t the only temple dedicated to Tin Hau on Hong Kog, but it’s the best one. Visitors rave about the peaceful spirituality of the place, a little fascinating considering it’s placement in the middle of the Kowloon thorough fare, and is a fine example of temple architecture of the period. It makes for an especially nice stop after an almost certainly stressful time at the nearby Jade Market. Once you’re here, look over the rather impressive Nine Dragon wall. The temple provides an excellent bond between old and new.
- Visit Temple near lunch time.
- Buy incense candle and pray.
- Be modest in your attire.
- Photography is not allowed at the temple.
- Tin Hua Station
- Yau Ma Tei Station
- Grissini : Pizza and Pasta
- Chili Club : Thai food
- Schnurrbart : Snacks and drinks
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.21% of people who visit Hong Kong include Tin Hau Temple in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.48% of people start their Tin Hau Temple visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tin Hau Temple
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tin Hau Temple