Tsim Sha TsuiCurrently Open
- Address: Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center
If you are wondering where Hong Kong’s heart lies, Tsim Sha Tsui is the answer. Filled with stores, corporate buildings, shopping malls, and restaurants, this region has turned into a commerce and shopping hub for the city. Take a tour of this region to get to see a glimpse of Hong Kong’s daily humdrum. Life here does not slow down. Hence, even if you reach Tsim Sha Tsui at 11 in the evening, you will notice that the street remains crowded. If shopping malls bore you, walk up to the Avenue of Stars and Tsim Sha Tsui beach that is located in proximity to this shopping region.
Tsim Sha Tsui Travel Tips
- On weekends be early as the place gets too crowded.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tsim Sha Tsui
- Entry is free.
Tsim Sha Tsui Hours
- Opening hours for shops: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Opening hours for Star Ferry: 6:30 am to 11:30 pm
- Opening hours for other attraction in this region: Visit the official website.
How to Reach Tsim Sha Tsui
- By subway and get off at Tsim Sha Tsui East Station. get out of the station from Exit E.
- Take ferryboat from the Star Ferry Pier.
- Scarlett Café & Wine Bar
- Ruth’s Chris
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.9% of people who visit Hong Kong include Tsim Sha Tsui in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
28.57% of people start their Tsim Sha Tsui visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Tsim Sha Tsui
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsim Sha Tsui