Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Tower
The Former Kowloon-Cantoon Railway Clock Tower is also known as the Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower. It was constructed between 1913-1915 and was registered as a Declared Monument of Hong Kong in 1990. It stands tall at a height of 44 meters and has a 7-meter long lightning rod at the top. Built from red bricks and granite, it is now the only remaining part of the former Kowloon Station. A wooden staircase leads you to the top of the clock tower which offers mesmerizing views of the Victoria Harbor. Once inside, you will also be left awestruck by the huge bell that is put on display in the tower.
Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower Travel Tips
- Entry inside the tower is permitted sometimes only.
- The surrounding area is picturesque and gives you interesting photo opportunities.
How to Reach Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower Address: Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!