Tsing Ma BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Tsing Ma Bridge, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Tsing Ma Bridge - Review
Even though there isn’t much you can do except for gawk at this engineering marvel, this bridge is definitely one of the most outstanding features of this city. Mighty and muscular by day and dreamy and starlit by night, this bridge is the longest suspension bridge in the world. At a whopping height of 206 meters and length of 2.16 kilometers, this bridge is an imposing structure that catches your fancy instantaneously. The best views of this bridge are from the Tsing Yi island visitor center and Lantau Link view point.
Tsing Ma Bridge Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Tsing Ma Bridge Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the bridge any time of the day. However, evening hours are preferred as the bridge gets lightened up.
How To reach Tsing Ma Bridge by Public Transport
- Take MTR to Tsing Yi station and exit through Exit A1. Else you can take a taxi or green Minibus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tsing Ma Bridge
40.92% of people who visit Hong Kong include Tsing Ma Bridge in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.89% of people start their Tsing Ma Bridge visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tsing Ma Bridge
94.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsing Ma Bridge
Tsing Ma Bridge Map
Tsing Ma Bridge Trips
Tsing Ma Bridge, Hong Kong Reviews
All QuestionsTsing ma bridge
- Homeclose Fishery
- Greendale Farm Caravan & Camping Park
- Union Chapel Christian Fellowship
- Harworth Miners Welfare Club
- Harworth Amusement Park
- Bircotes Library
- Tasty Dish Cafe
- The Q Snooker Club
- Harworth Tools & Hardware
- Harworth Comrades Of The Great War
- St. Benedict's Church
- Glinton Private Hire
- Avon Wildlife Trust