Tsing Ma BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Tsing Ma Bridge, Hong Kong
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
Even though there isn’t much you can do except for gawk at this engineering marvel, this bridge is definitely one of the most outstanding features of this city. Mighty and muscular by day and dreamy and starlit by night, this bridge is the longest suspension bridge in the world. At a whopping height of 206 meters and length of 2.16 kilometers, this bridge is an imposing structure that catches your fancy instantaneously. The best views of this bridge are from the Tsing Yi island visitor center and Lantau Link view point.
- Entry is free.
- You can visit the bridge any time of the day. However, evening hours are preferred as the bridge gets lightened up.
- Take MTR to Tsing Yi station and exit through Exit A1. Else you can take a taxi or green Minibus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.09% of people who visit Hong Kong include Tsing Ma Bridge in their plan
61.9% of people start their Tsing Ma Bridge visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tsing Ma Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsing Ma Bridge