Tsz Shan MonasteryCurrently Open
- Address: 88 Universal Gate Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-21238666
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Statue, Monastery
The mecca of peace and tranquility in chaotic Hong Kong, Tsz Shan Monastery is a truly one of a kind spiritual experience. The Guanyin statue here is hard to miss, it is one of the highest in the world standing at 76 meters in height. Open to tourists as recently as 2015, the monastery has quickly become a ‘must-see’ attraction in Hong Kong. A number of activities are held here with the purpose of spiritual purification and spreading compassion. Join the guided tour of the monastery or just wander about by yourself, you are sure to go back as a much more peaceful human than before.
Tsz Shan Monastery Travel Tips
- Make sure you make an appointment before visit the monastery.
- The number of visitors per day is limited and by booking only. Reservation is open 30 days prior to day of visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tsz Shan Monastery
- Entry is free.
Tsz Shan Monastery Hours
- Public visit is allowed only by appointment.
How to Reach Tsz Shan Monastery
- From Tai Po Market MTR station – get on bus no. -75K – get off at San Tau Kok Station – follow Tung Tsz Road and take a right turn when you see Universal Gate Road.
- Thai Thai Kitchen
- Beach Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.43% of people who visit Hong Kong include Tsz Shan Monastery in their plan
95% of people start their Tsz Shan Monastery visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tsz Shan Monastery
People normally also visit Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery while planning their trip to Tsz Shan Monastery.
Tsz Shan Monastery Reviews & Ratings
berapa harga 1 tiket untuk.orang dewasa?Answer Report Abuse
How to book?very long time I like to visit the tsz Shan monastery 🙏Answer Report Abuse
Hello, I would like to know if the monastery will be opened on Nov 6th , 2020. And also if the parking is free? Thank you for your helpsAnswer Report Abuse
May I ask.. it is booking by costumer hotline and how to get the ticket entrance??Answer Report Abuse