University Museum And Art Gallery756 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 90 Bonham Road, Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Island Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +852-22415500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Art Gallery
It is one of the popular museums of Hong Kong that focuses on the rich culture of the city. Take a tour inside the museum and you can see bronze and ceramic artefacts that are nearly 5000 years old. Some of these collections are dating from the Neolithic Period to the Qing dynasty. On the other hand, the bronze collection of the museum mostly belongs to the Yuan dynasty. One of the most prominent collections of this museum is the 1000 small Nestorian crosses of the Yuan dynasty.
Hence, make sure you visit this museum during your trip to Hong Kong.
University Museum And Art Gallery Travel Tips
- Check the upcoming workshops and exhibitions before your visit.
- The museum remains closed on public and university holidays.
- Do not touch anything while exploring museum’s collections.
- Volunteering for the museum is also rewarding experience.
- Maintain discipline and peace while touring the museum.
How to Reach University Museum And Art Gallery
- MTR Central Station Exit J3, change to bus 3B or minibus 8 or 22 to the University of Hong Kong.
- Tulsi & Wine
- Potato Head Hong Kong
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- University Museum And Art Gallery Address: 90 Bonham Road, Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Island
- University Museum And Art Gallery Contact Number: +852-22415500
- University Museum And Art Gallery Timing: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit University Museum And Art Gallery(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit University Museum And Art Gallery: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!