Victoria Harbour11267 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Harbour
Hong Kong owes much of its history to Victoria Harbour, a natural landform harbor. Even before the British began to fight for possession of the harbor, the waters here had significant recreational moolah; swimming and water polo included. Today, it’s famous for its a divine panorama of a colorful urban skyline superimposed by a ridge of mountains. There is no end to the light shows performed on the harbor, including a government-sponsored one called A Symphony Of Lights. Naturally, you ought to visit it at night. It’s also a great place to see form a distance from Victoria Peak.
Peep through the day's time to visit by adding it to the city trip planner. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hong Kong itinerary 2 days.
Victoria Harbour Travel Tips
- Don’t forget to see Symphony of Lights every night 8:00 pm.
- There are some restaurants nearby.
- Carry a proof of your birthday.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
How to Reach Victoria Harbour
- East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- Spring Deer restaurant : Roasted duck
- Yung Kee : Preserved eggs with pickled ginger
- Felix : Steak
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Victoria Harbour Address: Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China
- Victoria Harbour Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Victoria Harbour(preferred time): 08:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Victoria Harbour: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
82.78% of people who visit Hong Kong include Victoria Harbour in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.76% of people start their Victoria Harbour visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Victoria Harbour
77.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria Harbour
People normally club together Star Ferry and Hong Kong Museum Of History while planning their visit to Victoria Harbour.