Victoria Peak15270 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Victoria Peak, Central, Hong Kong
- Timings: 07:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 40 HKD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Bird Watching
Hear ye, hear ye, all bird lovers. The Victoria Peak in Hong Kong is avian heaven, so bring your cameras and catch those Black Kites and butterflies in action. Not a bird watcher? Watch the city instead – coin-operated telescopes on top of the peaklet you sweep over the city and harbour. Traipse around the Victoria Peak Garden, and don’t try to sneak into the actual summit, which is a radio telecommunications facility and is closed to the public.
Famous and historic, the place is well connected by various modes of transport, but you’re advised to take the almost scarily steep Peak Tram was a really good view to the top. You might even hang around for a moderately impressive light show in the evening.
Victoria Peak Travel Tips
- If you want to enjoy the best views, board the Victoria Peak Tram .
- Do visit the Bubba Gump Shrimps Restaurant for a quick meal.
- If you are taking the walking trail, make sure to carry a good pair of shoes.
- Some parts of the path are steep, so do take some safety measures, especially if you are coming with kids. Stay hydrated.
Entrance Ticket Details For Victoria Peak
- Free entry for children under 3.
How to Reach Victoria Peak
- Central Sheung Wan
- Burger King : Fast food
- Nobu : Sushi
- Mak’s Noodle : Chinese food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hong Kong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hong Kong and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hong Kong include Victoria Peak in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
62.7% of people start their Victoria Peak visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Victoria Peak
93.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria Peak