Victoria Peak Garden23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 31 Lugard Rd, The Peak Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Need to relax and have some fun when you are in Hong Kong? Then, don't miss the Victoria Peak Garden near the summit of Victoria Peak in Hong Kong. Earlier, it was the alternate residence of Hong Kong Governor. Then it was demolished, but the park remained for the longest time. Managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services department, also a vantage point captures an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong night scene. Never miss this place when you are in Hong Kong as it offers you the best tourism opportunities and has some beautiful moments.
Victoria Peak Garden Travel Tips
- You can also visit the garden at night.
- Pets are allowed inside the garden.
- Use the tram to reach the garden and tour other places around.
How to Reach Victoria Peak Garden
- Rent a car/ taxi
- The Peak Lookout
- Pure Veggie House
- Victoria Peak Garden Address: 31 Lugard Rd, The Peak Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
- Victoria Peak Garden Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.17% of people who visit Hong Kong include Victoria Peak Garden in their plan
50% of people start their Victoria Peak Garden visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Victoria Peak Garden
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Victoria Peak Garden
People normally club together Madame Tussauds and Victoria Peak while planning their visit to Victoria Peak Garden.